Pro Arts Gallery, in the heart of Downtown Oakland, provides a creative backdrop for your special event. Whether it’s a networking event, holiday gathering, business meeting, fundraiser, or workshop, the 2,200 square-foot gallery is very versatile. Unfortunately we do NOT host any weddings or wedding-related events. Also, we don’t rent the gallery for art shows.
To book your event, email us at email@example.com or call us at (510) 763-4361. In your email, please specify the date for your event, how many guests are expected, what are you audio-visual equipment needs, do you need chairs/tables, is the event catered, do you have event insurance, and is this event private or open to the public.
147 Guests standing; 40 Guests seated
Gallery Rental Availability
Workdays & Weekends as per availability.
• $1,000/day Corporate, Commercial or Private
• $500/day Nonprofit Organization with a copy of 501(c)(3) letter
• $50 Tables rental (1 conference table and 3 serving tables on-site)
• $50 Chairs rental (40 chairs available on-site)
• $100/day Projector & screen rental
• $100/day Music equipment rental (speakers w/stands, mic, mixer, cables)
• $100/day Pro Arts Gallery Staff person on-site for the duration of the event
• $150/day Pro Arts DJ on-site for the duration of the event
***Other rental needs? Ask us—we can help!
A deposit of 50% is due upon booking the event. Final payment is due 1 week prior to the day of the event.
Checks are made payable to: Pro Arts Gallery 150 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612
Cancellations within 15 days of event are non-refundable.
Catering and equipment needs are the responsibility of the client. Supplies for the event must be delivered after 5:00 pm on the day of the event.
Access to the facilities for setting up, including Caterers’ set-up, will be during the hours described in the Gallery Rental Agreement or as agreed to in advance. Renter is responsible for all set-up and break down.
The premises must be left in the condition in which they were found at the beginning of the rental period. All food, beverages, equipment and rented supplies must be removed from the premises immediately after each use of the facility. Any catering areas used, must be cleaned and left in the condition in which they were found. Renter must immediately take care of any spillage. If renter is unable to remove spillage, the Gallery retains the right to have the area professionally cleaned at the Renter’s expense.
No smoking is allowed on the premises of the gallery.
Provision of alcohol for the event is the Renter’s sole responsibility. The Renter is responsible for obtaining ABC permits and liable for all guests consuming alcoholic beverages. Extra liability insurance is required from the client for alcohol consumption. Underage drinking is absolutely forbidden on the premises of the Gallery.
The conduct of all participants, spectators and vendors (i.e. caterers) while at the Gallery shall be the responsibility of the Renter. Renter also accepts all responsibility for any injury to person(s) or property, or loss of or damage to property or theft of personal property or artwork at the Gallery during the rental period, or resulting therefrom. This includes damage to the walls, floors, fixtures, stereo, and artwork. Pro Arts retains the right to evict objectionable persons from the premises or to call for security/police help if deemed necessary. Violations may result in denial of future reservation requests.
Renter shall provide documentation of insurance requirements:
1) Additional Insured certificate on General Liability (min. $1,000,000 policy coverage): “Pro Arts, Inc and their members, directors, officers, employees and agents. 150 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza Oakland, CA 94612”
2) Liquor Liability coverage with a limit not less than $1,000,000 (when alcohol is served in the gallery, other restrictions may apply.)
Pro Arts Gallery Address
Pro Arts is located at 150 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza in Oakland CA 94612
Pro Arts Gallery is located at the 12th street BART station. Street parking available.